Hyve Mobility launched its flagship device today named Pryme which features deca-cores. Pryme will be available exclusively via Amazon India pre-registrations for which will open on November 20. Pryme features Helio X20 processor and costs 17999.
Pryme comes with all metal unibody design and is 8.5 mm thin. Pryme has a vibrant 5.7” FHD IPS capacitive display and 2.5D arc glass. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back with Touch2Call feature and is also good from hardware perspective apart from the 10 cores.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera that also has LED flash. With 4GB RAM and Android 6.0, it is expected to perform smoothly.
Hyve Pryme’s Features and Specifications :
- 4GB RAM for seamless multitasking and enhanced performance.
- 32GB internal memory ensures availability of ample storage space.
- Touch2Call™ fingerprint dialling which enables quick and easy one touch dialling for favourite numbers
- exFAT file system for seamless Micro SD card usage across platforms. Supports up to 200GB of external storage
- 3500mAh TruLife™ battery which delivers the committed all day performance
- USB-C with Fast charge
- Dual SIM 4G/3G with pan India coverage with VoLTE
- IR Blaster for remotely controlling devices with your choice of 3rd party app from the Google Play Store.
Hyve Pryme is available in Gold Colour.