If you have got Motorola Moto G and you are looking for a method to root the same then you have arrived at perfect place. Let us see what your Moto G has as part of its specifications.
Motorola Moto G is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor , 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a 1.3 MP front facing camera and 5 MP rear camera with LED flash having capability of capturing 720p HD video both from front and rear camera.
What is Rooting ?
Rooting is the process which allows users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android operating system to attain “root access”. After rooting, you get full admin access of your phone via which you can remove even system applications and lot more.
Note ; Rooting voids the warranty of your device. While rooting your device, if you miss any step then your phone may get damaged or bricked. We are not responsible for warranty void or any damage to your device.
- Your device must be 70% charged
- You must enable USB debugging option
- Make a back up of all your media like images, videos, messages, contacts
Download Files Required in Rooting Process
Step by step tutorial to root Motorola Moto G XT1032
- Unlock your Boot loader.
- Extract files from Superboot over to your Desktop.
- Enable Usb Debugging.
- Turn off your Moto G.
- Reboot your Moto G into bootloader mode by pressing the Volume Down+Power buttons together.
- Connect your phone with PC
- Run superboot-windows.bat as administrator.
- It will automatically start rooting your device, Your phone will be rebooted once the rooting process is completed.
Yipee !! You have successfully rooted your Moto G and have got root access. Now after rooting Super user apk will be automatically installed in it, but if it doesn’t get installed in your device then there was a problem rooting your Moto Gand you need to try the same steps again.